THRIVING IN AN UNSCRIPTED WORLD
Thinking on Your Feet + Utilizing the Power of "Yes, And..."
Today, more than ever before, companies and individuals must learn to move and change quickly, be able to adapt to the ever-shifting sands that the marketplace has become. Tools that improvisers have studied and become experts in are no different, and can help businesses get light on their feet and flexible in all the places they might have become stuck or stagnant.
- understand more clearly where they are slowing processes down when they need to function more quickly and smoothly
- learn to think and make decisions with less hesitation and doubt
- become more comfortable pivoting and course-correcting as 'the norm' not 'the exception'
- acquire skills that make them more at ease in these conditions -- less panicked, worried and dug in
- apply the philosophy of "YES, AND" to their work and thought processes, learning to incorporate and include what is happening into their strategies for moving forward, instead of trying to deflect it or trying to negate it
- discover how listening without an agenda allows for you to respond directly to what is happening and holds the key to the solution
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REQUEST A PROPOSAL, CONTACT US HERE