• it’s experiential - no power point, no workbook. you get it because you do it.
• we go beyond merely improv training, we apply our techniques and technology directly to improving your business
• it's tailored to address the specific needs of your company. this is not a “one size fits all” approach
• it happens to be enjoyable. as in fun. yes, fun. which is a key to the success of the training. letting lose, taking risks, not fearing mistakes, and enjoying the process enables the group to go further and experience the benefits with more impact.
…however don’t panic! this work is not about comedy or needing to “be funny”.
For the individuals
• confidence and ease speaking & sharing ideas without judgement
• strengthen the ability to think on one’s feet
• listen without an agenda
For the team
• the creative power of “yes, and..." - working in a context of agreement
• trust and camaraderie – building a stronger foundation & effective work culture
• tools for increasing and expanding collaboration & ideation
Developing Group Dynamics + Creative Collaboration
WOMEN'S LEADERSHIP SERIES
• Unleashing Confidence, Innovation + Impact
• Gender Expectation & Its Effects on Leadership and Creativity
THE POWER OF STORYTELLING
Connecting with Your Audience + Expanding Emotional Impact
THRIVING IN AN UNSCRIPTED WORLD
Thinking on Your Feet + Utilizing the Power of "Yes, And..."
PUBLIC SPEAKING BOOSTER
Connecting with Your Audience + Tapping into Authentic Confidence
Enhancing Creativity, Ideation + Going Beyond the Box
DIFFICULT CONVERSATIONS BOOSTER
Facilitating Successful Interactions + Effective Conflict Resolutions
How do you get your team or company to uncover their highest potentials? How can you uncover blindspots that limit group effectiveness?
While it's not always obvious or simple, we have developed a program to catalyze a shift that will evolve your company into a powerful team culture that drives growth.
RETREAT FACILITATION + CONFERENCE SPEAKER WITH INDUSTRY EXPERT
If you are looking to do something different, interactive, and engaging at your next conference, forum, or team meeting, consider a presentation and group workshop on the tools, skills and benefits of improvisation.