MEETING + RETREAT FACILITATION
We offer facilitation for key meetings and off-site retreats.
The core components of improvisation provide valuable tools to keep a meeting on track and moving forward, making our trainers ideal to have at your meetings and events.
Having a designated person to oversee the running of a meeting or brainstorming session can be easier and more effective than a typical meeting environment. An outside facilitator is more objective and provides a unique perspective on how the group functions.
The benefits to having a facilitator for your meetings or brainstorming sessions:
• helps depersonalize any adjustments needed to keep a meeting from getting derailed or focused on the wrong things
• conversations that utilize improvisation techniques allow for inclusion of all ideas, concerns, and discussion points
• provides a role that can realign the group toward the goals of the session, track the time, and incorporate points that arise which need attention
• allowing everyone involved to take part fully in the discussion, instead of key people also trying to play multiple parts with running the meeting at the same time, which can make things challenging and less effective on many levels
• can offer assistance in setting goals for the meeting while allowing space for new ideas or insights to emerge - sometimes the conversation around setting goals can illuminate other topics that are vital to explore first
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REQUEST A PROPOSAL, CONTACT US HERE